Package Two is a higher level package to get your site ranking higher, especially into the so-called Google 3-pack. It costs more as we have to do more. We recommend staying on this package until your rankings have settled in a higher position. We will then recommend changing to the lower package, Package One. Just how long you will need to spend on this package is not known and will vary from situation to situation, but mostly is related to the level of competition.
To achieve that we adopt a number of specific on-page and off-page search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
The on-page strategies include, but are not limited to:
- consistency of the information presented (NAP - name, address and phone number)
- mobile friendly
- use and placement of keywords; making your site relevant to what people are searching for
We audit your site and provide recommendations as what needs to be changed. We can also provide some assistance with fresh content for your website if needed.
The off-page strategies include, but are not limited to:
- consistency with your Google Business page
- citations and listings in local directories
- backlinks from other websites. This is where we think we have an advantage as using our network we can get the sorts of links for podiatry clinic websites that others can not do. Backlinks are so important for rankings in the search engines. See this blog post for more.
We also make recommendations regarding social media activity and soliciting reviews from patients.
All of what we do will be documented in the monthly report we provide.